Good afternoon readers.
Today I want to tell you about my birthday, which falls on the 8th of March. This year was the most memorable birthday, Why? because I get a surprise from people who care about me, :") They are my best friend. I know they are very busy doing all this just for me. I am very grateful to those who have participated in this surprise event. I could not reply anything what all of you, but I always pray for the best for you. wish you all the best rewarded by Allah SWT. they also gave me some gifts, the big birthday cake and a small book which I call the "yearbook" iu book contains several messages from my friends for me.
Thank you so much friends xx
However, not only of my best friends just surprise. People who are most close to me also gave me a surprise, the man called Azzam. Yeah! He's my boyfriend. After school, Azzam came to my house carries a Doraemon cupcakes for me and a gift. How happy I have a boyfriend like him.
Btw, thank you so much for everything that is going to bother giving this surprise for me :)
From Azzam ({})
Me wiff Samia :*
Me wiff Sofie :*
From big bestfriends :*
Me wiff Yoga&Asti :*
Me wiff Asti
This!!!!
From my bestfriends :*
HAAAAAIIII


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar